Are you experiencing the trouble of thermal modifications; extremely hot VRam temperatures or high temperatures on your Laptops, M1 MacBook Air, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Control board, motor, electronics, CPU, GPU, Heat Sink, Power LED, auto mechanics, computer host, laptop, DVD, VCD, LID, Set-top box, LED IC SMD DIP and other computing and electronic devices?
Solve your problems with,
BCI Thermal Pad 12.8 W/mK, 85×45, Non Conductive Heat Resistance, Extreme Odyssey Silicone Thermal Pads for PC Laptop Heatsink/GPU/CPU/LED Cooler
These thermal pads are pre-formed rectangles of solid material commonly found on the underside of heatsinks to aid the conduction of heat away from the component being cooled (such as a CPU or another chip) and into the heatsink (usually made from aluminum or copper).
- Easy to handle and apply
- Cut greatly with a straight edge or Xacto blade
- No mess in application
Thermal pads are used to fill air gaps caused by imperfectly flat or smooth surfaces which should be in thermal contact
Thermal pads are relatively firm at room temperature, but become soft and are able to fill gaps at higher temperatures.
Features & Details
- EXCELLENT THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY – Upgraded thermal silica gel material with 12.8 W/mK thermal conductivity, improves the heat transfer between the electronic elements and effectively cools the temperature down in seconds.
- SUPER RELIABLE & DURABLE – High temperature performance in -40° – 200° will not melt, non-toxic, odorless, anti-corrosion, wear resistant, anti-static, fire retardant, compression and good insulation.
- PROTECTION- contact with any electrical traces would not result in damage of any sort.
- EASY & CONVENIENT TO USE – Cut freely according to your needs; use to fill contact surfaces gap, and easily used by both professionals and beginners.
- WIDELY APPLICATION – Replaces traditional heat sink compound grease paste.
Now you do not have to worry about overheating or damages to your computing or electronics or other devices with the affordable BCI Thermal Pad 12.8 W/mK, 85×45.